WALKING DEAD MANSION

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Okay come on people! REPLY LOL Is this a good Haunted Mansion?? Give a Review!

Kam32998

Just curious on how this Haunted Mansion rates? On a scale of 1 to 5 (for little haunted houses, I understand this is not a huge one but it has to be good for the price??) Going to bring my 14yr and her friends to this one since it is only $5 plus another. They get scared easily and this is just cheap enough to do as an extra one! Well if no one replys I will reply back my self with a review after October 19th!! Wish me luck with a gang of 14yr girls!! OHH my ears are going to hurt from their sqealing!!

October 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kam32998

PERFECT!! All the kids LOVED it! I have a 6yr old he was happy it ended, my 9 yr old loved it, the two 14yr old got scared several times probably more then the 9yr old! This a perfect one for the family no gruesome parts, and the price is perfect for a good size family! Thank you and we will be back next yr! Oh on a scaler of 1 to 5 for the little haunted house it was a 5!! You are not gonna spend $5 better but I wouldn't waste the time getting a VIP ticket save the $2 and just get the general admission..

October 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joel

This is a wonderful event.  It is safe, fun, and reasonably priced.  The VIP tickets are so worth it.  Took both my kids and they loved it.  Lots of street parking available and very fun crowd to wait with.  Such a wonderful event to raise money for the neighborhood!

November 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.